I'm telling you, that kid is seriously funny.
But, do not underestimate her because she has completely potty trained herself.
A few weeks ago she started to want me to change her diaper every time it was wet. Then, she started asking to go on the potty (which I totally disregarded at first). Since then, we haven't seen a wet diaper at all.
She's had zero accidents (she travels and sleeps in diapers for now) and loves using her potty! As a reward she receives M&M's which is a huge motivating factor.
Basically, I'm just proud as the Dickens of my girl!
2 comments:
GO LANEY!!! what a little rockstar!!
Well, I was a little jealous about Disneyworld, but I'm a lot more jealous of the easy-breezy potty training. Ross has been working on it since last summer. He's getting progressively better, but it's kinda hard when mom and dad don't always remember to get you to the potty regularly. And then when we do, he fights it cuz he doesn't want to stop whatever it is he's doing and go.
Post a Comment