We have been denied an insurance claim on the issue with the busted pipe in our basement. We were also denied a claim to replace the flooring.
If you ask me, these claims adjusters are a bunch of crooks.
Their reasoning: the pipe isn't technically a part of our house because it's under the concrete.
Of course it's a part of our house. If you want to play with semantics than you could also say that our entire house isn't our house because it's built up from dirt and since the dirt isn't a part of our house than our house isn't our house. Great logic.
Thanks alot Mr. Claims Adjuster. Technically, about $4,000 worth of thanks.
3 comments:
Oh, THAT SUCKS!! I just told my hubby about your little disaster and he said, "Yep, they'll pull that crap." I'm so sorry, AJ. What a colossal pain in the a**.
I am so sorry too AJ. No matter what though, DO NOT give up your FL trip....because we all know that the fun family bonding opportunities are the first things to go when crap like this happen.
That makes NO sense! I can't believe that! I hate dealing with insurance...
Post a Comment