Friday, January 9, 2009

Guess Where We're Going....

DISNEYWORLD!!!

Yep, again :-)

Okay, we're actually going down to Kissimmee to visit my brother, sister-in-law and cutie patootie niece of mine, but you know we wouldn't go all the way there without a few stops at Disney!

So...even though I feel I'm somewhat of a Disney veteran I was still wondering if any of you had any packing tips or other tips to share with me in regards to doing the Disney thing with 3 small children.
Any and all tips are helpful.

Are ya jealous??

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

I am HORRIBLY jealous! It's my favorite place on earth.Anyway we have rented a double stroller for our big kids so that when/if they got tired, they could sit and chill for a bit.
I really have no other advice other than to have a ball, enjoy the memories made, and if you go in with no expectations, you will have no letdowns!
When are you going? My new goal is to go on a Disney Cruise. That takes a lot of money though.....

Unknown said...

yep I have to say I am jealous-only been there once this past summer and had a BLAST. Double stroller for sure- Anthony and Christian were fighting over it by the end. Wipes, water, and SPF. All the things you already know. BY the way I am taking a trip to Target because we are need of some tp, are you jealous??hehe

Clare Marie said...

Jealous? Yeah, but I wouldn't tell you....oh

3 kids lol good luck!

Love ya! Have fun!

TBRKO said...

Really AJ as you know, Disney is so child friendly that I can imagine taking my kids anywhere else and loving it as much. We took Olivia at ages 1, 2, and almost three. She did just great. There is just so much to see and do (as you know) that it will be so fun.
If I could afford to go, I would take our whole herd of kids there.
Have you done dinner at Cinderella's castle? That is cool. One thing that I do is make reservations at all sorts of restaurants around the resort so I can see the cool hotels. Kona at the Polynesian was very yummy.