That is horrible. When you are ready, could you give us details...how old was she? What happened? I will be thinking of you all as you dealing with this horrible, horrible event.
May God's peace surround you and your family today as you celebrate the life of Nikki and grieve her passing.
Nathan and I will continue to pray for you. Our wish is that you will feel God's grace and peace. Wish we were closer to support you in other ways too.
6 comments:
Oh my God honey....so sorry.
Luv you,
Kris
I need to talk to you. I love you so much!!! xoxo
That is horrible. When you are ready, could you give us details...how old was she? What happened? I will be thinking of you all as you dealing with this horrible, horrible event.
I am so sorry for your loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
I am so, so, sorry.
My prayers are with you.
Holly
A.J.
May God's peace surround you and your family today as you celebrate the life of Nikki and grieve her passing.
Nathan and I will continue to pray for you. Our wish is that you will feel God's grace and peace. Wish we were closer to support you in other ways too.
Post a Comment