Here I am on my last week of "maternity leave" trying to savor the time I've been able to spend with my own children - just us.
The picture of Cecelia at the table is her doing an impression of me. She was actually being me for the large part of the morning. As you can see she is talking on the phone (and speaking very harshly to her husband, Bill. Ug) writing a grocery list and paying the bills all at once. Atta girl.
The picture of her and Delaney in dress up clothes just kills me. I have never seen two more pathetic looking princesses in my entire life. Why CeCe is wearing one glass slipper and one sensible shoe I cannot tell you.
And, of course, just like every day here in the Heer household there is Cecelia holding her baby sister and Delaney enjoying her waffle breakfast.
I really don't know where the time has gone. Before I know it we'll be back fullswing in to daycare and then school will start and next thing you know we'll be seeing commercials for Christmas gifts.
Sorry, didn't mean to spoil your day, just getting a little ahead of myself.
2 comments:
I laughed out loud reading your post! CeCe has learned early the multitasking talents of women. And Ross, like Delaney, wants a waffle every day, too. Your girls are beautiful, as you are AJ. Delight in the little things!
Umm, excuse me, Auntie Melissa thinks they are beautiful little princesses. When are you coming, seriously??
Post a Comment