My mom is flying in tomorrow (bright and early!) to meet her newest (and most adorable) granddaughter.
I don't know why, but whenever I am going to have company (especially my mom) I go nuts over how clean (or unclean) my house is.
I realize I posted not all that long ago about how we need to just relax and stop making excuses over our messes, but I'm over that today. Today, I am freaking out about the lack of time I have to clean. I have daycare kids here today so that means I can't clean until tonight. Since CeCe has swimming lessons that means I'll have to try and get some things done with Delaney and Laila tugging me in two different directions.
Plus, I need to pack bags for tomorrow because we are heading to a beach house in Alex straight from the airport. Did I mention we have to be at the airport by 8:15am?
At any rate, I just needed to vent a little to relieve some stress.
Some days I feel like such a nut job.
3 comments:
Stop Cleaning!!!! It is your mom, she already knows you are insane! lol Make the "have-to" a priority and let go. :) You are suppose to be the lax one?! ha-ha
You are my favorite nut job. Your house is going to be fine, your kids are going to be perfect, and you are going to be on time. Now repeat three times, tap your heels, and don't forget Toto.
Love you!!
Have a blast with your mom! Tell her I said hi. She is still as cute as ever!
And, don't worry about your house..sounds like you will be at the lake for part of her visit anyway?
Post a Comment