
Even though I didn't get "tagged" to do this I decided to do it anyway.
1. Who is your man? Bill
2. How long have you been together? A little over 9 wonderful years
3. How long did you date? We dated for 4 years before getting married over 5 years ago.
4. How old is your man? He's 32 - I'm a cradle robber (I'm 11 months older)
5. Who eats more? I think I can safely say Bill does :-)
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I waited for it.
7. Who is taller? Bill is - he's about 5 inches taller.
8. Who sings better? Haha....that would be me and that's not saying much!
9. Who is smarter? I would say Bill
10. Whose temper is worse? That would be me.
11. Who does the laundry? Yours truly. Bill does it sometimes.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Bill.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bill, next to the alarm.
14. Who pays the bills? That would be me too.
15. Who is better with the computer? Totally Bill
16. Who mows the lawn? Thank goodness Bill does.
17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. He definitely does his share though too.
18. Who drives when you are together? Bill. I drive from the passenger seat.
19. Who pays when you go out? Bill. He's sort of old fashioned that way. (even if I have to hand him the cash before we go)
20. Who is most stubborn? I would say Bill - he would probably say me!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Bill. I'm working on it....
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I guess Bill's since they live in town. But my parents make a great effort to see us as often as possible.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me at Chumley's.
25. Who proposed? Of course Bill did! Great proposal story too.
26. Who is more sensitive? Hmm...that's a tie.
27. Who has more friends? Me - but don't girls usually have more friends?
28. Who has more siblings? Me! Do I win anything?
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think that maybe I do - but I'm really working on being the good submissive wife I should be.
1. Who is your man? Bill
2. How long have you been together? A little over 9 wonderful years
3. How long did you date? We dated for 4 years before getting married over 5 years ago.
4. How old is your man? He's 32 - I'm a cradle robber (I'm 11 months older)
5. Who eats more? I think I can safely say Bill does :-)
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I waited for it.
7. Who is taller? Bill is - he's about 5 inches taller.
8. Who sings better? Haha....that would be me and that's not saying much!
9. Who is smarter? I would say Bill
10. Whose temper is worse? That would be me.
11. Who does the laundry? Yours truly. Bill does it sometimes.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Bill.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bill, next to the alarm.
14. Who pays the bills? That would be me too.
15. Who is better with the computer? Totally Bill
16. Who mows the lawn? Thank goodness Bill does.
17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. He definitely does his share though too.
18. Who drives when you are together? Bill. I drive from the passenger seat.
19. Who pays when you go out? Bill. He's sort of old fashioned that way. (even if I have to hand him the cash before we go)
20. Who is most stubborn? I would say Bill - he would probably say me!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Bill. I'm working on it....
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I guess Bill's since they live in town. But my parents make a great effort to see us as often as possible.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me at Chumley's.
25. Who proposed? Of course Bill did! Great proposal story too.
26. Who is more sensitive? Hmm...that's a tie.
27. Who has more friends? Me - but don't girls usually have more friends?
28. Who has more siblings? Me! Do I win anything?
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think that maybe I do - but I'm really working on being the good submissive wife I should be.
2 comments:
I love that! Maybe I will have to do that.....You two have such a great relationship (so it seems since I haven't seen you two in action other than the reunion). Anyway I have known you both for awhile. You are awesome people!
Bill, Bill, Bill...what would we do without Bill? You gotta love him!
Post a Comment